NARI Fox Valley presents the annual Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award for Excellence in the Fox Valley. Begun in 1997, these awards are presented each year to NARI members who have demonstrated outstanding work through their remodeling projects. Click over to the CotY Winners by Year page to view a listing of past winners.
Open to all members of NARI Fox Valley in good standing, past winners have reported that winning this award is a major factor in enhancing their image within the industry and with prospective clients.
Why should YOU enter?
- Publicity. Winning a CotY Award for Excellence in the Fox Valley provides you with a great reason to reach out to your local media sources, and let them know of your superiority in the marketplace.
- Marketing. The award is the perfect tool to remind your current and past clients that you are a talented craftsman, and good at what you do. Use it to increase credibility and awareness of your company. Your project will not only be featured in the magazine, but also on the NARI Fox Valley webpage.
- Storytelling. The award binder tells a detailed story of the project. Use it as a part of your sales pitch to help explain, and reassure your client as to your production process.
Two deadlines have been established for the 2017 contest, the web portal will open in January 2017:
- Standard Registration: Deadline is March 31, 2017, $100.00 per entry
- Late Registration: Deadline is April 15, 2017, $125.00 per entry
In 2016 the award submission process was taken online. This allows us to streamline the entry process, and to make submitting your entry into the National contest just a click of a button.
To enter, please follow this link: https://nari.secure-platform.com/a/organizations/FV/home and log in with your NARI login. If you have any problems logging in, please don’t hesitate to contact the office. For your convenience, you can review the categories by clicking this link: 2018_NARI_CotY_Categories